New York Adirondack Natural Wonder
LARGEST CAVE ENTRANCE IN EAST
FAMILY FUN ADVENTURE
Guided ADVENTURE TOUR (Additonal tour -> July/Aug)
FAMILY OWNED OVER 200 YEARS
SNOWSHOE TRAILS including views of the Stone Bridge OPEN Sat/Sun 10am-4pm.
Trail Report: The 4th Nor'easter missed us. Still some streams/mud, but can navigate around. Most Trails are open - go here for a pic from 3/15.
Note: Our phone line is down and getting repaired on 3/23.
ICE CREAM STAND
Closed for the Season
WINTER SNOWSHOE TRAILS
Included within the Stone Bridge Cave and Trail Park, requires admission fee for access.Two trails providing an Adirondack mountain peak experience with well marked trails/map for either the novice or seasoned hiker. Great views!
Catamount and Green Mnt Currently OPEN for Mar 24/25.
GEOLOGY & NATURE
SELF-GUIDED EXPLORATION TOURS
- NO RESERVATONS REQUIRED. Arrive 90 min before closing (HOURS).
- The LARGEST marble cave entrance in the east, a massive stone bridge, dominates this spectacular display of ancient Adirondack geology of rock > one billion years old.
- Explore self-guided, above-ground, natural stone step nature trail featuring potholes, grottos, gorge and mill site waterfalls.
- Descend into lighted surface caves with raging waterfalls or tranquil dark pools.
- Adirondack Memories Display and PBS Video describe the history and geology of the caves. Learn More.
GUIDED ADVENTURE TOURS
- 3-4 hour spelunking cave crawl guided adventure tour including a cave "float". Learn More.
- JULY & AUGUST ONLY
- WED, FRI, SAT & SUN, 12:30pm - 4:30pm.
- Calendar for availability
- Minimum of 4 and maximum of 10 participants. Groups combined to meet minimum.
STONE BRIDGE GEOLOGY
- Extensive Rock Shop offers fine crystals, gems, fossils, book-ends and geodes that can be cut or popped to reveal an unique beautiful design.
- Uncover museum grade bones in Dino-Dig
- Relax in large family swings & enjoy homemade fudge in wooded picnic areas.
SUMMER SEASON ADVENTURE PARK
- 18 hole Caveman Disc Golf Course with vista views of Trout Brook.
- Find gems, fossils or arrowheads by Gemstone Mining
- Fish feeding, jewelry making or decorating walking sticks are additional fun activities for the kids.
- Featuring unique and unusual items, including local artisans.
GROUPS & EVENTS
- Covered Pavilions, Grills, Playground Areas, Trout Pond and Bus Parking
- Scouts, School Field Trips, & other organizations.
- Snack bar food
- 40+ flavors of Soft Ice-Cream at the Stone Bridge Ice Cream Stand, located 2.5 miles away on Rt 9.
CABIN RENTAL UNITS
- Rental Cabins available from late May - mid Oct only.
WI-FI HOT SPOT
- FREE access for visitors and guests.
MAP OF THE PARK
CLOSEBY ACTIVITIES - FRIENDS PAGE .