- Find actual gemstones, fossils and arrowheads.
- Prices range depending upon type and size ($10-20).
Crystal Quest Mine
- Uncover crystals buried in the sand.
- Includes a small geode, that is “popped” to reveal the crystals inside.
- Keep 8 rocks, fee is $10.00 including tax.
Gold Rush Mine
- Find treasures including iron pyrite, polished gems with new “veins” of rock found daily.
- Keep 9 rocks, the fee is $10.00 including tax.
- The 18 hole par 3 Stone Bridge Disc Challenge Course has 9 easy short holes followed by 9 slightly longer ones.
- Disc Golf combines throwing a disc with the concept of golf.
- Throw disc from tee box to get close to the target. Throw disc to hit chains of target and drop into basket to sink putt.
- The course is part of the Stone Bridge Park and only available with paid park admission fees (no additional fee).
- Not available on it's own.
- Rental Innova Discs available for $3.00
- Plan 20-30 min for this activity.
- Courses in the Adirondacks.
- Watch “Under the Adirondacks", plays every 30 min and learn more about the history and background of the caves.
- This activity is FREE
Adirondack Memories Museum
- Included with park admission, learn about the Pottersville area and cave history
- Cave surveys
- Caves in winter
- Flood stage waters
- Educational Rock Crystals and Petrified Wood Displays
- Uncover buried dinosaurs bone casts made from actual dig sites.
- Actual bones and teeth for sale in the ROCK SHOP.
- Test climbing skills on 24' bouldering wall.
- Traverse from one end to the other without falling off onto the thick 8" padded mat.
- No ropes needed!
- Beginers use all the color holds while experts attempt the red, green, gray or blue climbing routes.
- Real purists use only using the simulated rock surface and cracks.
- Unlimited climbing with tour admission
- Watch YouTube Video .
CaveKid Challenge Bouldering Wall
- Challenge includes touching all ABC hand and foot holds and making it through all 3 hula hopps without knocking them off.
- Unlimited climbing with a tour admission
Playground, Picnic Areas & Snack Bar
- Included with park admission .
- Three lighted pavilions hold over 20-30 people each.
- Two outdoor grills and a large fire-pit are located in the lower parking lot playground area.
- Many picnic tables located throughout the park.
- Basic lunch food is available including: sandwiches, hot dogs, hamburgers, nachos and other snack type food.
- Located 2.5 miles from the caves on the corner of Stone Bridge Rd and Rt 9 (right off I-87 Exit 26).
- Among the locals, the soft ice cream is legendary, so come early & enjoy over 46 flavors or perhaps a caveman sundae.
- Opens for the season on April 28th 2017.