Rates & Group Info
Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, Master Card, Discover
Standard Summer Tour - 2017
|Children (5-12 yrs)||$8.50|
|Children 4 and under are free!|
- No Reservations Required, arrive 90 min before closing (see hours).
- Bring good walking shoes with rubber soles to climb up and down uneven steps on standard self-guided tour (see health restrictions ).
- Follow a numbered map to explore the ¾ mile marked trail with signs at your own pace.
- Most of the tour is above ground with optional descents into lighted caves.
- Plan on spending about an hour for the tour and another hour for additional activities.
Upgrade to a SEASON PASS for an extra $5.00 (added to the cost of standard tour admission).
Group Tour Information - 2017
ESTABLISHED GROUPS of > 15
Group Admission and Activities Special Pricing Sheet, Inquire via e-mail.
AMERICADE TOURS & PARTIES
MOTOR COACH TOURS WELCOME
PICNIC GROVES WITH PAVILIONS
ADVENTURE TOUR Available July 1st – Aug 30th only
|AGES (13 and older ONLY)|
|Full Payment required for Deposit (7% tax not included)*||$85.00|
- A rigorous guided tour offered one time/day, available on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday ONLY.
- Not available on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
- FOR AVAILABILITY, CHECK CALENDAR
- Tours often fill up only days before the tour.
- Tour requires 4 minimum to 10 maximum participants.
- Separate parties are combined for the tour to meet the minimum.
- By reservation only.
- Fill out Application Forms prior to arrival.
- Arrive at 12:30pm - tour takes approximately 3-4 hours.
- You will get wet and dirty throughout the tour.
- This tour has several “tight” spots (if you require a 3x large suit - you will not be able to "fit"), crawling on wet, muddy and rough rock and ends with a cave float through a tunnel.
- Participants must not be claustrophobic, be in fairly good physical shape with good upper body strength and able to swim (even though you will be supported by a personal floatation device during the cave float).
- Management has the right to refuse anyone not deemed fit for this tour.
- GROUPS: With prior arrangements, we can handle groups (scouts etc) up to 20 participants.
- Due to the demands of the tour, there are no group discounts.
- BEFORE ARRIVING, check current weather conditions. While rare, heavy rain can cause flooding of the Adventure Tour caves (but not our standard tour).
- Please check our calendar for up to the date information regarding cancellations or call at 9am the day of your tour (518-494-2283) as water levels change by hour.
- If cancelled, you will receive a full refund. Please understand we cannot control Mother Nature!
- The full price ($85.00 + 7% tax = $90.95) per person is required for deposit.
- Refund Policy. A full refund will be provided if cancelled 1 day prior to the scheduled tour or if the participant is deemed by our guide unfit to participate.
This is rigorous, strenuous tour and not for everyone.
- PLease print, study, sign and bring the Waiver with you when you arrive for your Adventure Tour at Natural Stone Bridge and Caves Park.
- See Adventure Tour Photos from past years, click on "photos" (LINK at top of this page).
- Check out our FACEBOOK PAGE for more pictures of the tours.
10am-4pm (Fri/Sat/Sun each week)
Please arrive before 2pm to enjoy the trails, it gets dark early in the winter!
|Children (5-12 yrs)||$8.00|
|Children under 5 are free!|
- Bring your own snowshoes and poles or rent a pair for the day for only $5.00
- Map is provided to explore the 14 miles of trails with markers, reflectors & trail head signs/arrows to explore at your own pace.
- Plan on averaging 1-2 mph over the trails allowing time for stops and pictures.
- What to bring? Go Here and scroll down to bottom of page.
Not enough time to do it all in a day? No problem!
Upgrade to a Picture ID DAY USE (only) SEASON PASS for an extra $5.00.
(Unlimited Visits Friday-Sunday, Good through Mid March, weather permitting)
WINTER SNOWSHOE TOUR SATURDAY EVENING PASS 2016/2017
|Children (5-12 yrs)||$8.00|
|Children under 5 are not encouraged|
RESERVATIONS REQUIRED, CALL AHEAD (518-494-2283).
- Note: Not offered during poor weather (snow storm/rain). Not much to see during such an event!
- Bring your own snowshoes and poles or rent a pair for the night for only $5.00 and get ready for our 40 min guided tour of the Stone Bridge (lit up), followed by the optional guided exploration of our trails (additional 1-2 hours, length is up to you).
- Available on Saturday evening only (ONE TOUR at 6pm ONLY). Plan to be here at least 30 minutes prior to scheduled tour departure as they depart at 6pm sharp. No self-guided tours are available in the evening.
- You will return to a warm campfire and marshmallows. One Hot Drink Included with the Tour. Additional hot drinks and snacks are also available for purchase.
- Season Day Passes are available for an additional $5.00 (to return and explore during the daylight).
- NOTE: No guided Sat Night tour on Jan 21st