Rates & Groups
Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, Master Card, Discover
Standard Summer Tour - 2017
|Children (5-12 yrs)||$8.50|
|Children 4 and under are free!|
- No Reservations Required, arrive 90 min before closing (see hours).
- Bring good walking shoes with rubber soles to climb up and down uneven steps on standard self-guided tour (see health restrictions ).
- Follow a numbered map to explore the ¾ mile marked trail with signs at your own pace.
- Most of the tour is above ground with optional descents into lighted caves.
- Plan on spending about an hour for the tour and another hour for additional activities.
Upgrade to a SEASON PASS for extra $5.00 (added to cost of standard tour admission).
Group Tour Information - 2017
ESTABLISHED GROUPS of > 15
Group Admission and Activities Special Pricing Sheet, Inquire via e-mail.
AMERICADE TOURS & PARTIES
MOTOR COACH TOURS WELCOME
PICNIC GROVES WITH PAVILIONS
ADVENTURE TOUR Available July 1st – Aug 30th only
|AGES (13 and older ONLY)|
|Full Payment required for Deposit (7% tax not included)*||$85.00|
- Rigorous guided tour offered one time/day, available on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday ONLY.
- Not available on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
- FOR AVAILABILITY, CHECK CALENDAR
- Tours often fill up only days before the tour.
- Tour requires 4 minimum to 10 maximum participants.
- Separate parties are combined for the tour to meet the minimum
- By reservation only. Fill out Application Forms
- Arrive at 12:30pm - tour takes approximately 3-4 hours.
- You will get wet and dirty throughout the tour.
- Tour has several “tight” spots (if you require a 3x large suit - you will not be able to "fit"), crawling on wet, muddy and rough rock and ends with a cave float through a tunnel.
- Participants must not be claustrophobic, be in fairly good physical shape with good upper body strength and able to swim (even though you will be supported by a personal floatation device during the cave float).
- Management has the right to refuse anyone not deemed fit for this tour.
- GROUPS: With prior arrangements, we can handle groups (scouts etc) up to 20 participants.
- Due to the demands of the tour, there are no group discounts.
- BEFORE ARRIVING, check current weather conditions. While rare, heavy rain can cause flooding of the Adventure Tour caves (but not our standard tour).
- Please check our calendar for up to the date information regarding cancellations or call at 9am the day of your tour (518-494-2283) as water levels change by hour.
- If cancelled, you will receive a full refund. Please understand we cannot control Mother Nature!
- The full price ($85.00 + 7% tax = $90.95) per person is required for deposit.
- Refund Policy. A full refund will be provided if cancelled 1 day prior to the scheduled tour or if the participant is deemed by our guide unfit to participate.
This is rigorous, strenuous tour and not for everyone.
- PLease print, study, sign and bring the Waiver with you when you arrive for your Adventure Tour at Natural Stone Bridge and Caves Park.
- See Adventure Tour Photos from past years, click on "photos" (LINK at top of this page).
- Check out our FACEBOOK PAGE for more pictures of the tours.
Closed for the season
10am-4pm (Fri/Sat/Sun each week)
Please arrive before 2pm to enjoy the trails, it gets dark early in the winter!
|Children (5-12 yrs)||$8.00|
|Children under 5 are free!|
- Bring your own snowshoes and poles or rent a pair for the day for only $5.00
- Map is provided to explore the 14 miles of trails with markers, reflectors & trail head signs/arrows to explore at your own pace.
- Plan on averaging 1-2 mph over the trails allowing time for stops and pictures.
- What to bring? Go Here and scroll down to bottom of page.
Not enough time to do it all in a day? No problem!
Upgrade to a Picture ID DAY USE (only) SEASON PASS for an extra $5.00.
Unlimited Visits Friday-Sunday, Good through Mid March, weather permitting