Natural Stone Bridge & Caves
535 Stone Bridge Road
Pottersville, NY 12860
PEOPLE'S PARK ONLY - PLEASE NO PETS -NO DRONES
Stone Bridge Park Hours
Fall Self-Guided Tour
September 7 - October 17
- Self-guided tours 10am-3:30pm
- Gift/Rock Shop 10am-5pm
- Hiking Trails 10am-1pm, return by 5pm.
Winter Self-Guided Snowshoe Tour
Opens when there is enough snow on the ground, usually mid/end Dec
- Self-guided tour tickets available 10am-2:30pm. Close at 4pm. Reserve On-Line to insure availability
- Snowshoes required, we have limited rentals available
- Small gift shop 10am-4pm
Summer Self-Guided Tour
May 21 - September 6
- Self-guided tours 9am-4:30pm Purchase ON LINE at least 1 day prior to ensure availability
- Gift/Rock Shop 9am-6pm
- Additional Hiking Trails 9am-2pm, return by 6pm.
Summer Guided Adventure Tour (Currently Closed for summer 2021 due to Covid-19)
(Prior Reservation Required)
JULY & AUGUST ONLY
One tour per day: Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun at 12:30-4pm ONLY
Park is CLOSED:
Mid October - Mid December
Mid March- Late May
Stone Bridge Ice Cream Stand
Located 2.5m from the caves, park at corner of 8061 St Rt 9 and Stone Bridge Rd.
Open 4 Days a Week Sat/Sun noon-8pm, Monday/ Friday 3-8, closed Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday.